Anal Joy & Passion

piscesking21

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AE
Any lady ever felt the dick gets extra harder when in the ass ? I mean bone hard! Does this fuel the sexual passion for you ladies more? I have experienced some ladies wet up 💦 a lot & just drip 💧 out , once I’m driving in the ass. Yes , even with some initial penetration discomfort , the pleasure seems to override it all. Wondering if this is a norm or just for those ladies who truly love #ANAL.

Mrs likes anal - when we do MFM always give the other guy his choice when we DP her - they always choose her ass. Personally I don’t get it I’d much rather put my cock in pussy. Love the warm wet feeling sliding into pussy. Ass is fine / tight sure but nothing beats a wet pussy. I do enjoy watching her face as he slides into her ass while she got my cock in her pussy :)

Any lady ever felt the dick gets extra harder when in the ass ? I mean bone hard! Does this fuel the sexual passion for you ladies more? I have experienced some ladies wet up 💦 a lot & just drip 💧 out , once I’m driving in the ass. Yes , even with some initial penetration discomfort , the pleasure seems to override it all. Wondering if this is a norm or just for those ladies who truly love #ANAL.
Hey …as long as you know howto get the lady relaxed , painal pleasure from bbc converts them , they love it after often…

Wife and I tried anal three times in 20 years, never went well. Wife said she tried it a few times before we met, didn't like it.
Years later(now) we enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. He got her into trying anal. She's good with it when she's really turned on, when he's with us she gets really turned on so he's fucked her butt several times. I've done anal with her quite a few times. I learned, lots of lube and go slow at first.
The way she grunts and moans drives me wild when she's getting it back there.

Last edited:
Back