Amira

The best thing I’ve ever done was follow my wife’s sexual desire. Being a cuckold to her watching her get fucked by Derrick every other day and seeing her body transform as a result has really opened my eyes to the possibility that being a cuck to a goddess is incredible.

At the end of the day she’s still mine and comes to my bed at night: - filled up - but that’s beside the point. Eating her out after a big black dick pumps her full is amazing. When she denies me or locks me in chastity it’s part of the dynamic.

Plus Derrick filling her with his black cock cream has made her body change. Ass got bigger hips got wider. Like nature is giving her the tools to get bred

The other day I fucked her and I came within 15 min. Respectable time but I couldn’t make her cum

Derrick inserts his 12” long black cock and in 7 min she cums and shakes. Beautiful sight 😍😍

Anyone else absolutely love their lifestyle with a consistent hung black cock pleasuring their woman ?

Attachments

• IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2848.jpeg
    IMG_2848.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2832.jpeg
    IMG_2832.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2735.jpeg
    IMG_2735.jpeg
    534.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2741.jpeg
    IMG_2741.jpeg
    890.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2764.jpeg
    IMG_2764.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 82
The best thing I’ve ever done was follow my wife’s sexual desire. Being a cuckold to her watching her get fucked by Derrick every other day and seeing her body transform as a result has really opened my eyes to the possibility that being a cuck to a goddess is incredible.

At the end of the day she’s still mine and comes to my bed at night: - filled up - but that’s beside the point. Eating her out after a big black dick pumps her full is amazing. When she denies me or locks me in chastity it’s part of the dynamic.

Plus Derrick filling her with his black cock cream has made her body change. Ass got bigger hips got wider. Like nature is giving her the tools to get bred

The other day I fucked her and I came within 15 min. Respectable time but I couldn’t make her cum

Derrick inserts his 12” long black cock and in 7 min she cums and shakes. Beautiful sight 😍😍

Anyone else absolutely love their lifestyle with a consistent hung black cock pleasuring their woman ?
You are so correct, we have a great understanding of our lifestyle over the years , Kim had a lover , Jim, he olso had one huge thick cock seeing it deep in Kim was so gratifying for both of us , Jim could make Kim orgasm just being naked next to her which I never could , my fav position to watch was the cowgirl, cock so deep and opening her up , great days .

He is not 12"

Back