Always wonder if women share their BBC with her friends!

SirDe

Male
Real Person
From
AR, US
Betsy Sodaro Hug GIF by CBS

I have always wondered if you ladies shared your BBC with your other lady friends! I love having Threesomes with my gf friends! Especially when I am pounding a friend doggystyle and watching her eat the other girl pussy! 🫠🫠🫠

Last edited:
I know a couple friend. They are swinger sometimes they invite wife's friend
Nice, Yeah I just wonder how many on here actually do. And want to tell they friends but scared of being judged or have a friend that wants bbc but don’t know any trusted real person BBC near them or willing to travel to.

His wife really enjoyed meeting with me. Now she is planning to invite her friend also..in our next meeting. Husband is inactive to mostly it gonna be we 3.

Yes. U r right. Hard to find this kind of conbo

His wife really enjoyed meeting with me. Now she is planning to invite her friend also..in our next meeting. Husband is inactive to mostly it gonna be we 3.

Yes. U r right. Hard to find this kind of conbo
I definitely like solo hot wife’s better than leashed cuckold wife’s. Solo hot wife’s they come with a lot more spice and flavor than a cuckold being their watching.

Susan bragged to Denise her older sister from Boston how good her first black cock was from me that when she visited for Travers weekend she found out herself
That’s pretty hot and sexy for sure. 🥵🫠 like that’s how I’ll like it to be which I have had women tell they friends and were like damn when you going share his BBC. lol

Back