Allow me to reintroduce myself...

CharleyQuin

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
WA, US
Just a little about me:
  • I was married for 4 years (my ex-husband is Latino) but other than his obsession with watching me with BBCs, I was not treated like the goddess I am so I left him and have moved onto bigger and much better
  • I've not so secretly always known black men are superior, and it's true what they say about going black...
  • My dream is to be the #1 Queen of Spades in the world :qos:
  • Open to meet ups if the vibes are delicious and you ask me very, veryyyyy nicely (hehe)
View attachment Certified Snowbunny.mov

Last edited:
Just a little about me:
  • I was married for 4 years (my ex-husband is Latino) but other than his obsession with watching me with BBCs, I not treated like the goddess I am so I left him and have moved on to bigger and much better
  • I've not so secretly always known black men are superior, and it's true what they say about going black...
  • Open to meet ups if he vibes are good and you ask me very, very nicely (hehe)
JView attachment 7605858
You deserve lots of BBC orgasms and a loving, Sub Cuck Hubby who will treat you like a Queen!

Just a little about me:
  • I was married for 4 years (my ex-husband is Latino) but other than his obsession with watching me with BBCs, I not treated like the goddess I am so I left him and have moved on to bigger and much better
  • Open to meet ups if he vibes are good and you ask me very, very nicely (hehe)
JView attachment 7605858

WELL SAID 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Just a little about me:
  • Open to meet ups if the vibes are delicious and you ask me very, veryyyyy nicely (hehe)
View attachment 7605858
now that's ur pussy talkin

Just a little about me:
View attachment 7605858
Welcome to the forum! I saw your verification video. You seem like a cute person and have a super hot ass! Have fun!

Just a little about me:
View attachment 7605858
Welcome aboard!!!

Just a little about me:
  • not treated like the goddess I am
50 cent laughing GIF

Back