Afterwards

Curious if there has been a discussion thread on the subject of the afterwards of a black bull using your wife. I love watching my wife and her black lovers lay together in exhaustion. Seeing what had just happened and now they lay together on the bed, it is very different to what had just happened. I love taking pics of my wife and her black lovers in this moment. Wonder how many other guys feel the same way.

We are late 50s, we have a friend we get with pretty regularly. We've done it many times with him. It's a fun night, we're all comfy together. Nothing crazy happens, it's just a fun night of sex fun. We take turns with her, she gets into it pretty good, we all enjoy it.
First times were VERY weird, awkward but exciting. First times I only watched, it was over pretty quick. VERY strange after. I never knew what to say to him...thanks...see you soon...
We'd done it quite a few times with him, easy going, relaxing time for all of us. We'd get done and I felt so weird.
Our routine is/was we get finished, she walks him downstairs to the door, they have a quick goodnight kiss. She'd come back to bed and tells me he fingered her pussy while they kissed. Always the same story but always exciting to hear. All good
Now it's the same deal, we each do her twice, we chill out for a few, they go downstairs and have one more round without me. I watch from upstairs and don't think they know. He leaves, she comes back to bed, we cuddle and go to sleep.
It's great because I don't have to see him off.
WHILE we're together, taking turns with my wife it's fantastic. It's fun all of us naked and messing around.
Watching them have a long hot round, she usually cums, that's gets him off quick, he rolls off, they lay there catching their breath...VERY HOT TO SEE. Jizz on bis dick and all over her puss....damn exciting for me.
I just don't know what to say as he's leaving.

Curious if there has been a discussion thread on the subject of the afterwards of a black bull using your wife. I love watching my wife and her black lovers lay together in exhaustion. Seeing what had just happened and now they lay together on the bed, it is very different to what had just happened. I love taking pics of my wife and her black lovers in this moment. Wonder how many other guys feel the same way.
Yes that is so hot! We just recently had our first experience and that moment was incredible! They had quite a fuck session, he poured her hard, she was moaning hard, both orgasmed hard... then I got to have a moment with her, she was still breathing heavily, still sweaty and smelled like his cum which was all over her stomach... just incredible stuff

We are late 50s, we have a friend we get with pretty regularly. We've done it many times with him. It's a fun night, we're all comfy together. Nothing crazy happens, it's just a fun night of sex fun. We take turns with her, she gets into it pretty good, we all enjoy it.
First times were VERY weird, awkward but exciting. First times I only watched, it was over pretty quick. VERY strange after. I never knew what to say to him...thanks...see you soon...
We'd done it quite a few times with him, easy going, relaxing time for all of us. We'd get done and I felt so weird.
Our routine is/was we get finished, she walks him downstairs to the door, they have a quick goodnight kiss. She'd come back to bed and tells me he fingered her pussy while they kissed. Always the same story but always exciting to hear. All good
Now it's the same deal, we each do her twice, we chill out for a few, they go downstairs and have one more round without me. I watch from upstairs and don't think they know. He leaves, she comes back to bed, we cuddle and go to sleep.
WHILE we're together, taking turns with my wife it's fantastic. It's fun all of us naked and messing around.
Watching them have a long hot round, she usually cums, that's gets him off quick, he rolls off, they lay there catching their breath...VERY HOT TO SEE. Jizz on bis dick and all over her puss....damn exciting for me.
A few pics of wife hugging her lovers right before they leave after a night of using her good

Attachments

• 20130818_043940000_iOS.jpeg
    20130818_043940000_iOS.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_5349.jpeg
    IMG_5349.jpeg
    838.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 5D985EF0-9C61-4F1D-87FF-13DD083D09FA.mov
    1.8 MB
"Hey thanks1 Had a nall! Yill next time!"

Hows that? :)

Wife exhausted after the bull wore her down planted his seed inside her…. 😈
View attachment 7485708
There are times I put the sleeper hold on that pussy and had a hotwives knocked out 😴 snoring! They literally wake me up making that noise and my eyes 👀 become wide open with shock listening to them laying there snoring! When they finally wake up, before I go back in for yet another round, they swear up and down that they didn't snore, but inside I'm like "my BBC don't lie"!♠️

Last edited:
Back