African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I think a white people/reparations tax is way overdue. Also, I'm thinking people of color should have easier access to college and university. Maybe make it free for them and have white people pay the bill?
And there should be a general support for hiring people of color, especially in high-profile jobs.
I'm sorry but that's insane.

I think a white people/reparations tax is way overdue. Also, I'm thinking people of color should have easier access to college and university. Maybe make it free for them and have white people pay the bill?
And there should be a general support for hiring people of color, especially in high-profile jobs.
Why should black people have to work? Give them a stipend from the taxes of white families. A 20% tax on all white families, and 2% gets taken off for each black baby the wife has. Half a percent if she adopts a black baby.

Why should black people have to work? Give them a stipend from the taxes of white families. A 20% tax on all white families, and 2% gets taken off for each black baby the wife has. Half a percent if she adopts a black baby.
White people are a big part of the problem. Their role should be minimised, not be one of parenting for black people. Having black babies don't make you black.

White people are a big part of the problem. Their role should be minimised, not be one of parenting for black people. Having black babies don't make you black.
Parenting is hard, and the responsibility of parenting should not be on black families, unless they wish to rear their own children. Reparations are white families relieving black families of the burdens society has placed on them.

Parenting is hard, and the responsibility of parenting should not be on black families, unless they wish to rear their own children. Reparations are white families relieving black families of the burdens society has placed on them.
I believe black families are fully capable of handling the responsibility of parenting. Which is also the only way to ensure the ******* learn anti-racist/non-white values. It is rather the duty of society, and specifically of white people, to help relieve black families of any burdens they struggle with.

I believe black families are fully capable of handling the responsibility of parenting. Which is also the only way to ensure the ******* learn anti-racist/non-white values. It is rather the duty of society, and specifically of white people, to help relieve black families of any burdens they struggle with.
Yea. Your post is in agreement with mine.

Back