Advice please

Me and my young gf had abit of an argument about me having the fetish of me seeing her fucked by a BBC. We basically said we would not talk about itany more , get rid of the bbc dildos and just forget about the whole thing .

We was in town and a black guy complimented her , after she made a joke of I wonder how big his cock is . I kind of went into a mood with her because I said it’s not fair that she has said she wants to forget about it but then makes jokes about it . I basically said if you want this to go away you can’t bring it up at all and you can’t make jokes about them things , as it’s the only way it’s going to get out of my head if that’s what she wants. it was left at that for about 3 weeks and tried to forget about it .

Fast forward to now . We didn’t get rid of the dildos , while we was making love she randomly said should we get the dildo . We have a bag of about 5 different ones so I got the bag and told her to choose one , she chose the 10 inch black one . As we start using it she starts saying stuff like call me a nbc slut etc . After she cums lots from that I think she feels guilty and says it’s just a treat and we will only do it monthly ..

A few days later she’s on her period but horny so I rub her clit to make her cum . After she starts wanking me off and says should I talk about some hot things to make you cum ? I said yes , she proceeds to talk about her getting pounded by 2 BBC’s , this makes me cum so quick .

I’m really confused in how to handle the situation as she is giving of very mixed signals and I don’t know how to proceed with it ..

I know I don’t satisfy her in bed with my cock , only with my fingers , I last about 1 minute max and I know she loves the feeling of getting stretched . I know she loves me and would never cheat on me and I think in her head it would be cheating . She has very very high morales .

Any advice or different perspectives would be greatly appreciated .. thanks

Normal behaviour I'd say. And it is not likely to change. Next time shes in the mood tell her you know she goes hot and cold on making it a reality but there really is not a day goes by that you dont imagine her having the best sex of her life with a fine Black man. And tell her, that you love her so much and want the best for her in every part of life. She may come round to it. But she may dig her heels in. Its a rough ride this and i hope you are one of the lucky ones. Best of luck.

Me and my young gf had abit of an argument about me having the fetish of me seeing her fucked by a BBC. We basically said we would not talk about itany more , get rid of the bbc dildos and just forget about the whole thing .

We was in town and a black guy complimented her , after she made a joke of I wonder how big his cock is . I kind of went into a mood with her because I said it’s not fair that she has said she wants to forget about it but then makes jokes about it . I basically said if you want this to go away you can’t bring it up at all and you can’t make jokes about them things , as it’s the only way it’s going to get out of my head if that’s what she wants. it was left at that for about 3 weeks and tried to forget about it .

Fast forward to now . We didn’t get rid of the dildos , while we was making love she randomly said should we get the dildo . We have a bag of about 5 different ones so I got the bag and told her to choose one , she chose the 10 inch black one . As we start using it she starts saying stuff like call me a nbc slut etc . After she cums lots from that I think she feels guilty and says it’s just a treat and we will only do it monthly ..

A few days later she’s on her period but horny so I rub her clit to make her cum . After she starts wanking me off and says should I talk about some hot things to make you cum ? I said yes , she proceeds to talk about her getting pounded by 2 BBC’s , this makes me cum so quick .

I’m really confused in how to handle the situation as she is giving of very mixed signals and I don’t know how to proceed with it ..

I know I don’t satisfy her in bed with my cock , only with my fingers , I last about 1 minute max and I know she loves the feeling of getting stretched . I know she loves me and would never cheat on me and I think in her head it would be cheating . She has very very high morales .

Any advice or different perspectives would be greatly appreciated .. thanks
Why be so serious and not be able to joke around with your gf about fun things? Why be so dead set on it must be A or it must be B and nothing else? How about a happy medium like you're doing? She's enjoying it, you're enjoying it, and there's excitement in the air. Isn't that the best of times?

She blows hot and cold so so much it’s hard to keep track of tbh . She got annoyed last night because she said “ I wish I was sucking your cock while being stretched by Lee Roy “ ( lee roy is the name we’ve gave to the 10 inch black dildo )
It made me smile and get excited but then started saying why don’t you get that excited over just me ??? I told her I do but she doesn’t believe me ..

She blows hot and cold so so much it’s hard to keep track of tbh . She got annoyed last night because she said “ I wish I was sucking your cock while being stretched by Lee Roy “ ( lee roy is the name we’ve gave to the 10 inch black dildo )
It made me smile and get excited but then started saying why don’t you get that excited over just me ??? I told her I do but she doesn’t believe me ..
Tell her, she features in ALL your horny thoughts, but YOU dont. Tell her you think she's the sexiest woman in the world and hence you imagine her with the best lovers having amazing sex and enjoying it far far more than sex with You.

You are a cuck, stop acting like a little bitch! The thought is in, and locked in her head. What is bothering you is that now SHE controls when it is allowed, not you. You should've told her the truth, you don't get excited about knowing you can't satisfying her; you know it, she knows it, and Lee Roy knows it. You ARE turned on by her and her sexuality and you always smile about her unleashing her passion and not feeling you are the restriction. You feel joy when she gets to bust a nut, everyone needs one now and then...that's how much you love her!

Sigh, a bull's work is never done!

You are a cuck, stop acting like a little bitch! The thought is in, and locked in her head. What is bothering you is that now SHE controls when it is allowed, not you. You should've told her the truth, you don't get excited about knowing you can't satisfying her; you know it, she knows it, and Lee Roy knows it. You ARE turned on by her and her sexuality and you always smile about her unleashing her passion and not feeling you are the restriction. You feel joy when she gets to bust a nut, everyone needs one now and then...that's how much you love her!

Sigh, a bull's work is never done!
Thanks for the comment. I just don’t know how else to act I don’t wanna push it but she is blowing hot and cold

Thanks for the comment. I just don’t know how else to act I don’t wanna push it but she is blowing hot and cold
She is NOT blowing hot and cold. She brings it up when she wants to....it would be foolish to presume she brings it up every time she thinks about it. She made a joke, you got pissed. On another occasion played with Lee Roy then told you it'd only be once a month...then was talking about it a few days later.

There is a possibility her behavior is molding YOU to be more compliant about it. I suspect the less you argue or bring it up the more it will come up. It will be smoother and faster if YOU accept she has sole and total control and the only thing you wanting to input will do is derail it.

She is NOT blowing hot and cold. She brings it up when she wants to....it would be foolish to presume she brings it up every time she thinks about it. She made a joke, you got pissed. On another occasion played with Lee Roy then told you it'd only be once a month...then was talking about it a few days later.

There is a possibility her behavior is molding YOU to be more compliant about it. I suspect the less you argue or bring it up the more it will come up. It will be smoother and faster if YOU accept she has sole and total control and the only thing you wanting to input will do is derail it.
I'd agree with you

There is a possibility her behavior is molding YOU to be more compliant about it. I suspect the less you argue or bring it up the more it will come up. It will be smoother and faster if YOU accept she has sole and total control and the only thing you wanting to input will do is derail it

Okay so what do I need to do exactly ?

Back