Advancement of IR,Cuckolding,BNWO

Ozymandias818

Male
Gold Member
Just curious as to what others do to advance this kinda lifestyle for others?

I personally just get off on being on tinder and matching with women not for potential hook ups but just to begin chats and eventually lead into a conversation of cuckolding and interracial sex. Nothing better than having someone inexperienced in these things become intrigued by the concept or even follow my encouragement and give it a go!

Just curious as to what others do to advance this kinda lifestyle for others?

I personally just get off on being on tinder and matching with women not for potential hook ups but just to begin chats and eventually lead into a conversation of cuckolding and interracial sex.
How will you ever advance when you can't even get off the ground?
You have Step 1. initiating conversation about your sexual kink then you need to keep the momentum,.then Step 2 Meet with
potential kinkette, now you're on fire 🔥 and need to get to Step 3 seal the deal with cage purchase, and the biggest BBD dildo Step 4 put out flyers for BBD on the reg, then Step 5 YOU'RE ADVANCED!!!!
Then they hand out ribbons every Thursday!
Good Luck 😘

Years ago i gave this approach a try and early in our convo i would mention my cuckold sexuality. Yes it fascinated many women and i had numerous ongoing chats. ALL were VERY interested. Then suddenly, they would say sorry, thats not for me thanks. Bye.
Yep, it was a definite pattern. Likely down to time of the month, when suddenly their priorities change. Or when another fella they matched with showed promise he was everything they ever wanted in a man 🙄😴

Years ago i gave this approach a try and early in our convo i would mention my cuckold sexuality. Yes it fascinated many women and i had numerous ongoing chats. ALL were VERY interested. Then suddenly, they would say sorry, thats not for me thanks. Bye.
Yep, it was a definite pattern. Likely down to time of the month, when suddenly their priorities change. Or when another fella they matched with showed promise he was everything they ever wanted in a man 🙄😴
Yea this happens to me half the time too.. I still like to think I’ve planted a seed.

Why do men love to blame "time of the month?" Instead we're just not interested?
You have to strike when the iron is hot! If you've hooked her don't stop, but don't be aggressive that's a real quick turn off, just capture that chemistry y'all had it at one time,.ya hot to just harvest that energy. Don't give up! Persistence wins the race (sometimes)

Why do men love to blame "time of the month?" Instead we're just not interested?
You have to strike when the iron is hot! If you've hooked her don't stop, but don't be aggressive that's a real quick turn off, just capture that chemistry y'all had it at one time,.ya hot to just harvest that energy. Don't give up! Persistence wins the race (sometimes)
Yea I agree that’s a lazy excuse for that situation and even worse of an explanation in other situations that don’t go a guys way

Been around too long Jenna. The monthlies are too powerful to rule out of anything. And in this case of cuckold relationships, a womans two sets of needs play a huge part.
Yes, persistence is key, and im doing alright now on that front 😁

But i must say from experience, that soooooo many woman LOVE the idea of a loving relationship with the benefit of sexual freedom. Only a small handful are brave enough or smart enough to allow themselves this huge pleasure. The rest stay single and fucking lots of guys, get married and remain somewhat content. Or they cheat and remain somewhat content.

Back