A certain problem i have

Woken787

Male
Real Person
One particular problem i tend to have is my high sexual urges and instinct to breed when i try not to jerk off for a bit. When i dont jerk off for a few days i can feel my body produce more seed and my bbc begins to drip precum and is semi-hard constantly. Given that im a virgin bbc thats a virgin its a constant struggle, maybe i should get a nice wife or girlfriend and constantly breed her until shes satisfied

One particular problem i tend to have is my high sexual urges and instinct to breed when i try not to jerk off for a bit. When i dont jerk off for a few days i can feel my body produce more seed and my bbc begins to drip precum and is semi-hard constantly. Given that im a virgin bbc thats a virgin its a constant struggle, maybe i should get a nice wife or girlfriend and constantly breed her until shes satisfied
Looking good

Damn that's a sexy problem to have

Back