7of9

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This thread will highlight with a daily post a variety of 7:qos:’s HW/QOS adventures over the past 15 years. No particular order or content only 7:qos: enjoying her sexuality and pleasing her dates. Post your comments or your requests. Depending on the feedback and level of interest more pictures may be selected and posted from the archives.

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane.
7:qos:Is a mature snow bunny, face sucker, black cock slut, cum dump, and BBC size queen.
At 5-8, 36D, 135 an entertainment package :qos:for black gentlemen.
A long legged pantyhose/nylon slut into ball sucking and fondling, foot worship, and being a cum slut for black seed.

Day #1/500

7DFB_1747 copy 2.jpg7FLBW_0862 copy.jpg

This thread will highlight with a daily post a variety of 7:qos:’s HW/QOS adventures over the past 15 years. No particular order or content only 7:qos: enjoying her sexuality and pleasing her dates. Post your comments or your requests. Depending on the feedback and level of interest more pictures may be selected and posted from the archives.

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane.
7:qos:Is a mature snow bunny, face sucker, black cock slut, cum dump, and BBC size queen.
At 5-8, 36D, 135 an entertainment package :qos:for black gentlemen.
A long legged pantyhose/nylon slut into ball sucking and fondling, foot worship, and being a cum slut for black seed.

Day #1/500

View attachment 7617122View attachment 7617125
Hey, great new thread ! Looking forward to all the great pics and a story for each. ;)(y)

7:qos: often wears multiple temp tats for her dates to show her commitment to being a QOS. More to come in future days on this subject.

I. View attachment 7619942

7:qos: often wears multiple temp tats for her dates to show her commitment to being a QOS. More to come in future days on this subject.

View attachment 7619942
I hear u but nothing says Loyalty and Dedication than a real QoS tattoo. We Black Kings aren't "temporary" in my opinion...Yet she gets kudos for wearing her jewelry and stuff like that...Be a good hubby and schedule her a tattoo appointment💯♠️♠️♠️💯

Back