36 [M4F] Looking around in Wisconsin.

MartezDuke

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
[Age 36 | Single Black Male (Zero spouses) | 5'5" w/ average build | Zero infections | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown)]

Normal IRL: Eh, my personal life's average honestly, but for the most part, I'm more or less an everyday joe schmoe who's just trying to get through life day by day since I've moved here to Wisconsin long ago. I do a fair of PC gaming-related content to pass the time, sometimes travel and hang out on State Street for either shopping and perhaps maybe occasional nightlife fun times with friends if there's nothing else better to do.

Looking For: (Age range of 20s - 40s | Be clean/respectful | not super picky on physical appearance or race, just take care of yourself | well-endowed tits/ass is a bonus)

I'm currently looking to start off small-scaled by seeking out single women for drama-free hookups, whenever those stars feel aligned enough if neither one of us are occupied with much.

While I do understand this site and community is mainly all about the whole swinger/cuckhold lifestyle 24/7, but I prefer not to jump into that right away, so please don't take my lack of interest too personally.

Attachments

• 2022-06-17 14.26.03.jpg
    2022-06-17 14.26.03.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 5
  • mydong2.png
    mydong2.png
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 5
  • mydonger2.png
    mydonger2.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back