[36 M] - Looking in Wisconsin.

MartezDuke

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
[Age 36 | Single Black Male (Zero spouses) | 5'5" w/ average build | Zero infections | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown)]

Normal IRL:
Eh, my personal life's average honestly, but for the most part, I'm more or less an everyday joe schmoe who's just trying to get through life day by day since I've moved here to Wisconsin long ago. I do a fair of PC gaming-related content to pass the time, sometimes travel and hang out on State Street for either shopping and perhaps maybe occasional nightlife fun times with friends if there's nothing else better to do.

Looking For: (Age range of 30s - 40s | Be clean/respectful | not super picky on physical appearance or race, just take care of yourself | well-endowed tits/ass is a bonus)

I'll let the title speak for itself, I'm currently seeking out single women located around Wisconsin local-wise, or perhaps different parts of the state, who's seriously interested in meeting up for a drama-free hookup encounter either as a one-off thing or potentially ongoing as long as there's a good enough connection between us sometime today or later one if you're not occupied with much. Sure, this might sound generic, but I tend to be rather vanilla when it comes to sex in general and prefer keeping things streamlined. I can only host at my home apartment in Madison, zero roommates.

Before you ask me these things:

(Couples)
Already aware of the whole cuckhold shtick on here, but I'm not looking for that right now.

(Traveling) Nope, not in the cards.

Attachments

• justmyselfagain.png
    justmyselfagain.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 3
  • 2022-06-17 14.26.03.jpg
    2022-06-17 14.26.03.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mydonger.jpg
    mydonger.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 1
  • mydonger2.png