Hi everyone!

My wife has been with her bull for about 3 months. Initially, I thought we were all on the same page regarding my presence/duties during our meetups. However, after the first one with this gentleman, my wife informed me that I would not be attending as long as she is seeing him... so I guess he wasn't really into the cuckolding aspect after all... I realize there may be lots of opinions regarding trust and transparency and all that... but they seem to have great sexual chemistry and I want my wife to be happy. Truthfully, she has been noticeably nicer since meeting this guy, so it's actually still a win for me.

That said, I still feel left out and was hoping to meet someone, or even a small group of friends, who might be able to make use of a solo cuck/sissy. A few ideas I have are:
-Addition cuck to help out in group settings where the primary cuck may not be able to physically service everyone at once
-This one is probably pretty niche, but if there is a female/bull pair who are interested in turning their white cuck more towards gay/sissy, I would be happy to partake in that training, as I currently view myself as more straight than gay, and would like to get to the point where I feel at least solidly bisexual for a time, and from there transitioning to a total sissy.
-Submissive oral bottom for any Black man, whether currently a bull or not, who enjoys using a white boi's holes.
-Servant/slave roleplayer within the BNWO community (could be a Black bull, or Black female, or Black couple, or BMwf couple who enjoy humiliating and feminizing white men, etc)

I'm open to hearing any other suggestions where you might have some use for me. I'm very open-minded when it comes to kinks that might be more "intense", so please feel free to reach out and we can discuss privately. I would say that for most things out there, I'd be willing to actually try it once or twice before resigning myself to the "never gonna do XYZ" attitude.

Bottom line, I want a win-win scenario where boundaries are respected and all parties are satisfied with the experience.

Me: 35 years of age, 6'1'' tall, 185lbs, 5" clit, DDF, very timid, highly suggestible, eager to please you and win your praise. More or less located in the center of the Eastern Massachusetts region, willing to travel ~1 hour each way

Hi everyone!

My wife has been with her bull for about 3 months. Initially, I thought we were all on the same page regarding my presence/duties during our meetups. However, after the first one with this gentleman, my wife informed me that I would not be attending as long as she is seeing him... so I guess he wasn't really into the cuckolding aspect after all... I realize there may be lots of opinions regarding trust and transparency and all that... but they seem to have great sexual chemistry and I want my wife to be happy. Truthfully, she has been noticeably nicer since meeting this guy, so it's actually still a win for me.

That said, I still feel left out and was hoping to meet someone, or even a small group of friends, who might be able to make use of a solo cuck/sissy. A few ideas I have are:
-Addition cuck to help out in group settings where the primary cuck may not be able to physically service everyone at once
-This one is probably pretty niche, but if there is a female/bull pair who are interested in turning their white cuck more towards gay/sissy, I would be happy to partake in that training, as I currently view myself as more straight than gay, and would like to get to the point where I feel at least solidly bisexual for a time, and from there transitioning to a total sissy.
-Submissive oral bottom for any Black man, whether currently a bull or not, who enjoys using a white boi's holes.
-Servant/slave roleplayer within the BNWO community (could be a Black bull, or Black female, or Black couple, or BMwf couple who enjoy humiliating and feminizing white men, etc)

I'm open to hearing any other suggestions where you might have some use for me. I'm very open-minded when it comes to kinks that might be more "intense", so please feel free to reach out and we can discuss privately. I would say that for most things out there, I'd be willing to actually try it once or twice before resigning myself to the "never gonna do XYZ" attitude.

Bottom line, I want a win-win scenario where boundaries are respected and all parties are satisfied with the experience.

Me: 35 years of age, 6'1'' tall, 185lbs, 5" clit, DDF, very timid, highly suggestible, eager to please you and win your praise. More or less located in the center of the Eastern Massachusetts region, willing to travel ~1 hour each way
Wish I was able to help you out.

Back