30s couple needs a BBC Bull in Melbourne Australia

TDoggle

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Australia
We got into the kink a couple of years ago and loved it. She's had a few incredible BBC experiences, but then life got busy and we haven't been active for a few months.

But now we've had some time to reset, we both agreed we need to do this again 🥵 She loves it hard and fast with plenty of ass slapping and hair pulling, but he really wants to see her pushed mentally too. We also love him having to film her being dominated, so he can be made to re-watch it at home many times 🤭 Dirty talk is a huge plus. You must be clean as she needs to take it easy to be satisfied.

We had a few chats with people in the past, but they usually fizzle out (sometimes they're all talk, but sometimes we also get busy and lose track of checking this app). If we've chatted in the past and you want to pick things back up, feel free to say hi ☺️

We got into the kink a couple of years ago and loved it. She's had a few incredible BBC experiences, but then life got busy and we haven't been active for a few months.

But now we've had some time to reset, we both agreed we need to do this again 🥵 She loves it hard and fast with plenty of ass slapping and hair pulling, but he really wants to see her pushed mentally too. We also love him having to film her being dominated, so he can be made to re-watch it at home many times 🤭 Dirty talk is a huge plus. You must be clean as she needs to take it easy to be satisfied.

We had a few chats with people in the past, but they usually fizzle out (sometimes they're all talk, but sometimes we also get busy and lose track of checking this app). If we've chatted in the past and you want to pick things back up, feel free to say hi ☺️

I ALMOST visited Australia to meet up with a very sexy member who used to be on this website! But then the pandemic hit and we lost contact.

I know there are several Verified Black Men on this site who live on your little island continent LOL

Please have a look at my profile…I can travel… let talk if you’re interested… thanks 😉

Happy to
Happy

I’m happy to help you out….im in Sydney but can easily come to you over a weekend..,just let me know… if you are serious…trust me, you won’t regret it…thanks.☺️
Adding some extra enticement to our request 🤭 This is from a great time a few months ago
View attachment 7319965

Back