Welcome, guys. Great, sincere intro. Wife and I recently took the leap with a real meetup and it was great. We transitioned from casual swinging, which helped a lot. If you ever want to chat about our experience, hit me up.

Good luck out there, you two! ✌️

Totally understand. It really is a big change, especially in you and your husband's situation where it has just been you two for so long. Seems to me like you are taking it slow and being cautious, which I think is the correct approach. Our eventual meetup with a single guy was years in the making. It also seems like you have a strong, communicative marriage which will serve you well.

Welcome and try to have fun, if it’s not meant to be so be it! At least you guys will have a story to tell! Good luck and continue enjoying the love!

Happy Sunday all! New Couple here. I go by Cinna and he goes by Plank. We have been married for 16 years(together for 22). Kinda just having a silly goose time now that our ******* are older and almost adults. We’re nerds! We stream pc games on twitch and YouTube. We have met a few couples but never went further so we are still shy and timid at all lifestyle shenanigans. Not even positive we will be doing anything other than fantasy roleplay, but it keeps getting more and more intense. I use to post naughty pics and videos on Reddit and Twitter until my stream life got more influential and now I’m partnered with a huge gaming company. Thought I would introduce myself and my king. Looking forward to conversations. I’m very blunt due to posting on Reddit for a few years(gave me thick skin) 🤣. Hubs sees all conversations and helps with reply’s if I’m stuck, he’s my manager 😜. Any questions feel free to ask! Gandering the site has already gave us great content in the bedroom 🥵
You guys would love the lifestyle! She's hot

Back