EmmasSecret

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NC, US
Please read everything!!!

Hey! I’m Emma and I’m a very experienced hotwife that has quite the appetite for bbc! We are a stag vixen couple if you had to label it. Super casual go with the flow type. If you are from out of town and travel to us we will provide an airbnb for us to play in and you are free to stay there!
Only looking for FIT, professional, clean and very hung guys to play with! Full std testing is REQUIRED.

I am also active on onlyfans and I do record videos to share online. Let it not be confused we are LIFESTYLE FIRST, content second. We do a very nice job of face blurring and everyone’s faces will be blurred unless requested not to be or you can wear a mask (preferred). Once the blurring is done we will be more than happy to share it with you. If this is a deal breaker to you we completely understand and no hard feelings! We just try to be completely upfront.

Twitter: @therealemmacruz
Reddit: u/emmassecretlife

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpeg
    IMG_2374.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2436.jpeg
    IMG_2436.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2373.jpeg
    IMG_2373.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2022.jpeg
    IMG_2022.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0752.png
    IMG_0752.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0208.jpeg
    IMG_0208.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010049.jpeg
    P1010049.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 167

Hey! I’m Emma and I’m a very experienced hotwife that has quite the appetite for bbc! We are a stag vixen couple if you had to label it. Super casual go with the flow type. If you are from out of town and travel to us we will provide an airbnb for us to play in and you are free to stay there!

That's the right answer💪🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Wish more couples understood how HOSTING works.

Only looking for FIT, professional, clean and very hung guys to play with! Full std testing is REQUIRED.

I am also active on onlyfans and I do record videos to share online. Let it not be confused we are LIFESTYLE FIRST, content second. We do a very nice job of face blurring and everyone’s faces will be blurred unless requested not to be or you can wear a mask (preferred). Once the blurring is done we will be more than happy to share it with you. If this is a deal breaker to you we completely understand and no hard feelings! We just try to be completely upfront.

Twitter: @therealemmacruz
Reddit: u/emmassecretlife
Very nice. Good post and very detailed.

Back