White bois with Black Men - know the rules

Adoro essere dominato da ragazzi neri. Umiliato.Scopata davanti alla ragazza bianca con cui sto una ragazza ha allargato le mie guance del culo per il nostro toro e lo ha guidato dentro la mia figa da ragazzo. Posso prendere 10 pollici e grasso
Hai motivo di sentirti soddisfatto di te stesso: non ho mai incontrato una ragazza che volesse offrire il mio buco del culo a un amico nero.

Never been a sissy and have bottomed for every race but it's so different with black men. They fuck you like they own you. Have been left sore and exhausted and never disappointed
once you get “broken” there’s no going back. I got banged out proper yesterday by my two regulars back to back and im still sore but also glowing, feeling amazing physically (no chiropractor needed), psychologically and emotionally.

Just like any other addiction I would have ended up living a pretty average hetero life had I not had my first taste. 35 years and at least a thousand black kings later I am incredibly encouraged by the number of white guys finally following the lead of the white women and acknowledging the new evolutionary hierarchy and leaning into the discomfort of owning their inferiority and being okay with it.

Cis white straight men have run (and destroyed) the world since the dawn of modern civilization. That hasn’t fared well. Change is upon us and I can’t wait to see it unfold. I can only imagine 20 years from now when we can walk into a massage parlor and ask for whatever “treatment” is going to do the trick. Go into your room, undress and wait for your king to come in and beat that white hole till it looks like a roast beef sandwich, flood it good and tell you to either get the fuck out or have a nice day (your preference lol).

Black dick should be covered by health insurance. It’s more healthy than most other addictions and the world would be a better place if every black king and every white queen and jack were getting what they need and deserve on the regular.

once you get “broken” there’s no going back. I got banged out proper yesterday by my two regulars back to back and im still sore but also glowing, feeling amazing physically (no chiropractor needed), psychologically and emotionally.

Just like any other addiction I would have ended up living a pretty average hetero life had I not had my first taste. 35 years and at least a thousand black kings later I am incredibly encouraged by the number of white guys finally following the lead of the white women and acknowledging the new evolutionary hierarchy and leaning into the discomfort of owning their inferiority and being okay with it.

Cis white straight men have run (and destroyed) the world since the dawn of modern civilization. That hasn’t fared well. Change is upon us and I can’t wait to see it unfold. I can only imagine 20 years from now when we can walk into a massage parlor and ask for whatever “treatment” is going to do the trick. Go into your room, undress and wait for your king to come in and beat that white hole till it looks like a roast beef sandwich, flood it good and tell you to either get the fuck out or have a nice day (your preference lol).

Black dick should be covered by health insurance. It’s more healthy than most other addictions and the world would be a better place if every black king and every white queen and jack were getting what they need and deserve on the regular.
The good whites have done far outweighs the bad. Whites ended the slave trade, built modern civilization that so many from the third world still flock to, industrial revolution, so many inventions in modern medicine and technology, including the smartphone you're holding in your left hand while jo with your right.

Love these 10 rules and each one, or collectively, would make an excellent essay topic for any cuck - how i am going to ...." i think 9 is especially relevant and that is why having a Black Cock on display around the house always helps create a sense of acceptance and normalcy.
1 thru 8 yeah
9 and 10.... no. I don't need to address white privileges or worry about racism.... for me I like black dick, I like black men. 9 and 10 never crossed my mind

It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
2. Don't expect Him to use a condom. He won't. You should not even ask.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
6. Don't expect Him to provide the lubricant. That's your job.
7. Be respectful at all times and thank Him afterwards.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.
9 and 10 are b.s. Otherwise, cool.

9. Post nut clarity and a feeling of emptyness after something big filled you with pleasure is all that is, no need to make it political.
10. I will be the first to let you know that yes what you're doing is healthy and no you're not contributing anything in the grand scheme of things that is the American Experiment. We're a dysfunctional family always have been, it's our defining trait, it's why our culture is hot and when we go to war, WE GO TO WAR. Ask Hitler or Osama B- oh that's right never mind.

9. Post nut clarity and a feeling of emptyness after something big filled you with pleasure is all that is, no need to make it political.
10. I will be the first to let you know that yes what you're doing is healthy and no you're not contributing anything in the grand scheme of things that is the American Experiment. We're a dysfunctional family always have been, it's our defining trait, it's why our culture is hot and when we go to war, WE GO TO WAR. Ask Hitler or Osama B- oh that's right never mind.
And pardon me while I jo while watching

Attachments

• nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    208.6 KB · Views: 7
It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
2. Don't expect Him to use a condom. He won't. You should not even ask.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
6. Don't expect Him to provide the lubricant. That's your job.
7. Be respectful at all times and thank Him afterwards.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.
White men are the weakest sex in every instance. Once, while being fucked by an already Superior Black, I made the mistake of asking him to slow down. I was being completely shellfish.

I spent the rest of the afternoon being cunted by him and three more guys he invited over to my house. I even had to give one of them directions to my condo while being passed around. Consequences.

These rules, YES! Obey and take it. It soothes the guilt.

White men are the weakest sex in every instance. Once, while being fucked by an already Superior Black, I made the mistake of asking him to slow down. I was being completely shellfish.

I spent the rest of the afternoon being cunted by him and three more guys he invited over to my house. I even had to give one of them directions to my condo while being passed around. Consequences.

These rules, YES! Obey and take it. It soothes the guilt.
H-O-T! The first one who broke me told me straight up “if you resist ill just go harder “ and he did exactly that. Didn’t call in his boys but didn’t need to. My hole healed eventually but any thoughts of me somehow being a man sexually was totally obliterated

FUCK ME DEEP BLACK MASTER.CALL ME A NIGJER LOVER.SPIT ON ME.HUMILIATE ME IN FRONT OF YOUR BLACK FRIENDS,WHITE GIRLS AND YOUR BLACK FEMALES.THEN AFTER U BREED MY BOY PUSSY,PISS IN MY FACE SIR

H-O-T! The first one who broke me told me straight up “if you resist ill just go harder “ and he did exactly that. Didn’t call in his boys but didn’t need to. My hole healed eventually but any thoughts of me somehow being a man sexually was totally obliterated
So he raped you. Nothing impressive about that

I live by these rules whenever I have a BBC use me. And any BBCs in the Boston/Cape Cod area want to use me please dm me

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpeg
    IMG_3538.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3531.jpeg
    IMG_3531.jpeg
    995 KB · Views: 3
Back