What's going on in the gym these days?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Has anyone been noticing the new trend of women recording guys in the gym and calling them creeps, pervs, and thirsty, ect simply for looking at them? There was a time when the gym was a safe space where the boys could be boys. Now women are in the gym too as patrons, employees and now the atmosphere has changed. The crazy thing is these women are setting up cameras just to catch someone looking at them just for the clicks and views.

I always see a bunch of women staring at me in the gym but I have never thought of them as a perv or a creep for doing it! When I am in the gym I am literally the most covered guy in the gym from neck to toe and I still get alot of attention. Even when guys stare I assume it's about my workout because my philosophy is to turn every station into it's own workout. So I'm always doing multiple exercises 💪 at each station. I even had one lady ask me to show her how to use a machine and as I demonstrated the machine for her she felt all over my muscles and once I went back to my workout and turned to see how she was doing she was gone! Yeah I fell for that got all felt up but I wasn't upset I was more tickled 🤣 by the trouble she went through to play me just to cop a feel! I think if the roles were reversed someone might be going to jail!

Look women in the gym these days are smoking hot and more developed than ever before! They are wearing the most tight form fitting outfits imaginable and don't expect any guys but the hottest guys in the gym to look at them. I mean they will go out of their way to walk in between the equipment and pass right in front of you after your set just so that you can see those cakes 🎂 she holding. The competition is crazy too. If a couple women are working out next to you trying to get your attention and one comes into the area and her body is amazing she will run off the other women who cannot compete with her sexy fit curves. It seems like the more you ignore them the harder they try to get your attention.

Here are some of the videos where women have recorded guys and some gym guys commenting in them:

What is the solution:
1.Should men and women have their own separate gyms?
2. Should phone's be banned in certain areas of the gym where people are actively exercising?
3. Should dress codes be stricter or more strictly enforced?
4. Should patrons have to ask permission to record videos in the gym?

What do you guys think about this new trend in the gym?

Guess I am lucky. I belong to a twenty four hour gym. So I go when get off work at 11:30 pm. Lucky if there are two cars in the parking lot. All I do is the rowing machine and the stair climber the home to bed.

Funny creatures women alright. But this is more about the current woke generation who just love to be offended, outraged! Oh my, how can he stare at me when im trying to do my workout. In spray on leggings and a f*#king bra!!! 🙄🤦‍♂️🤣
Easy ...don't stare at her period..last time I check wokeness has nothing to do with staring at ppl you don't know ..it is simply unpolite ..

Last edited:
Look women in the gym these days are smoking hot and more developed than ever before! They are wearing the most tight form fitting outfits imaginable and don't expect any guys but the hottest guys in the gym to look at them.

I think this is the key line. I've never heard a women say "This guy at the gym was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. I'm gonna put in a complaint and he was so hot"

What guys don't realize if a woman does not like the look of you ? And is not attracted. She wants you dead. Litterally......DEAD.

I don't think guys can even fathom the extent to which superficiality bleeds into women's even most mundane day-to-day conduct they have with men. and as are arrogant as women are, most of them will never do anything special in their entire lives.

Has anyone been noticing the new trend of women recording guys in the gym and calling them creeps, pervs, and thirsty, ect simply for looking at them?

Dont sweat it.

Every guy has been called creepy or thirsty at some point.

It's basically a hard rejection from a woman who cant see any reason to be attracted to the guy. He's not her type and she isn't interested in the guy but for every woman that rejects the guy there is atleast one that wont somewhere.

Essentially the women unconsciously asks herself if she could see herself sleeping with the guy if the idea repulses her then "he's a creep" "he's thirsty "he's a perv" otherwise he's not.

It works exactly the same way for men, except that men are less likely to be frightened by creepiness, they just find it unpleasant.

There was a time when the gym was a safe space where the boys could be boys. Now women are in the gym too as patrons, employees and now the atmosphere has changed.

Because women go the gym, now gyms are too sanitised and also gyms are TOO NICE, nice coffee machines and nice latte's and nice music and nice interior design and the women who go the gym don't even grind

Have you ever seen a woman at the gym like this ?

pc-pc-jolicoeur.gif

tired-exhausted.gif

giphy.gif

No. Me neither. They don't do sh*t.

The crazy thing is these women are setting up cameras just to catch someone looking at them just for the clicks and views.

No. They are setting up cameras to call out on the men who they don't find attractive looking at them

I mean they will go out of their way to walk in between the equipment and pass right in front of you after your set just so that you can see those cakes 🎂 she holding.

Gotta be honest. That never happens to me dude and that never happens to 90% of men.

The competition is crazy too. If a couple women are working out next to you trying to get your attention and one comes into the area and her body is amazing she will run off the other women who cannot compete with her sexy fit curves.

OK. Dude. You gotta it like that huh ? lol Women are just fighting for your attention ? The fk you complaning for ?

It seems like the more you ignore them the harder they try to get your attention.

You know what you sound like ? You sound like the very women you're complaining about. Those "everyone is looking at me" "everyone wants to be around me" I've met guys like you, who think's if a woman even says "Hello" to them she's trying to flatten some grass with him

It's not a new trend. if you're a very handsome jacked guy (and...no homo.... you may well be just that) and you go the gym, you will get attention from women. That was true in the 70's, 80's and 90's. That's always been true

Has anyone been noticing the new trend of women recording guys in the gym and calling them creeps, pervs, and thirsty, ect simply for looking at them? There was a time when the gym was a safe space where the boys could be boys. Now women are in the gym too as patrons, employees and now the atmosphere has changed. The crazy thing is these women are setting up cameras just to catch someone looking at them just for the clicks and views.

I always see a bunch of women staring at me in the gym but I have never thought of them as a perv or a creep for doing it! When I am in the gym I am literally the most covered guy in the gym from neck to toe and I still get alot of attention. Even when guys stare I assume it's about my workout because my philosophy is to turn every station into it's own workout. So I'm always doing multiple exercises 💪 at each station. I even had one lady ask me to show her how to use a machine and as I demonstrated the machine for her she felt all over my muscles and once I went back to my workout and turned to see how she was doing she was gone! Yeah I fell for that got all felt up but I wasn't upset I was more tickled 🤣 by the trouble she went through to play me just to cop a feel! I think if the roles were reversed someone might be going to jail!

Look women in the gym these days are smoking hot and more developed than ever before! They are wearing the most tight form fitting outfits imaginable and don't expect any guys but the hottest guys in the gym to look at them. I mean they will go out of their way to walk in between the equipment and pass right in front of you after your set just so that you can see those cakes 🎂 she holding. The competition is crazy too. If a couple women are working out next to you trying to get your attention and one comes into the area and her body is amazing she will run off the other women who cannot compete with her sexy fit curves. It seems like the more you ignore them the harder they try to get your attention.

Here are some of the videos where women have recorded guys and some gym guys commenting in them:

What is the solution:
1.Should men and women have their own separate gyms?
2. Should phones be banned in certain areas of the gym where people are actively exercising?
3. Should dress codes be stricter or more strictly enforced?
4. Should patrons have to ask permission to record videos in the gym?

I go to the gym 3 times a day & spend 3 hours working out and staying in shape, wearing comfortable and light clothing that shows off my body well in a respectable manner and i've never been approached and been labeled a creep for looking at women at gym & usually the women that go to the gym i go to are fine, fit and ask me if i'm using a machine or start a conversation if i'm with another woman.

Then again, i can also understand your concern about this topic also since most people will do anything for social clout and put it on certain platforms to get validation from their audience. I would be embarrassed and upset if i was labeled as a creep by a woman if i was just minding my own business and being polite and keeping my distance when women are working out.

I also believe that the gym is a public place for anyone to be in to maintain their own physical health and to connect with anyone who wants to do the same and create healthy connections along the way. It's also important to respect people's boundaries if they don't want to be recorded or don't want to be touched or stared at unless they're comfortable with those actions.

I hope my response wasn't preachy but helpful & i wanted to keep it real & it was tricky to respond to this also 😅💯.

I go to the gym 3 times a day & spend 3 hours working out and staying in shape, wearing comfortable and light clothing that shows off my body well in a respectable manner and i've never been approached and been labeled a creep for looking at women at gym & usually the women that go to the gym i go to are fine, fit and ask me if i'm using a machine or start a conversation if i'm with another woman.

Then again, i can also understand your concern about this topic also since most people will do anything for social clout and put it on certain platforms to get validation from their audience. I would be embarrassed and upset if i was labeled as a creep by a woman if i was just minding my own business and being polite and keeping my distance when women are working out.

I also believe that the gym is a public place for anyone to be in to maintain their own physical health and to connect with anyone who wants to do the same and create healthy connections along the way. It's also important to respect people's boundaries if they don't want to be recorded or don't want to be touched or stared at unless they're comfortable with those actions.

I hope my response wasn't preachy but helpful & i wanted to keep it real & it was tricky to respond to this also 😅💯.
3 times a day!!!
Wow

Most gyms have a no recording rule and no phone use of any kind in the locker rooms, however, this is almost never enforced.
Guys use their phones all the time at my gym while others are naked. You know somebody has recorded at some point. They'd need a magnifier to see my little white dick if I am in any recordings.

Back