What happened to Jan B.?

Richie and I are trying to figure out who this girl is and what title the video might be? It appears to be from 2001 or later on. I am posting a screen capture in hope somebody can identify her. The audio is really hard to hear. It sounds like Jan calls her Donita but it is hard to be sure.
View attachment 7145839
It sounds more like Cynthia, or a variation of it. So many ways of spelling it, meaby even with a D instead of a T.

I
It sounds more like Cynthia, or a variation of it. So many ways of spelling it, meaby even with a D instead of a T.
I did a google search for Cindy and this video popped up on spankbang. Listed as Jan B - Cindy Video 03.
She sort of looks like Cindy but I always thought Cindy was a blonde? And if this is Cindy the video does not match
the screen caps in Jan's catalog for Cindy B239 and B241. I can't find anything else with a brown haired Cindy doing a gangbang.
Adding more to the mystery I guess. Cindy's gangbang is a 5 man GB. This video is just 3 guys.

good team work, fellas! That's what is the forum is for and about! Now, for the last goddamn time, someone please share and post the Jamie videos and also Jan with her girlfriends doing lesbian and dildo play! I've hardly seen any of those! that very first one with Sabrina really has my juices going and flowing! According to Jan's description, she has a very hairy bush!

Here is B272 - Cindy Returns For More. The source had some issues with frame corruption but it is still viewable. I tried to smooth things out whe I upscaled it. Cindy is 6 feet tall making her one of the tallest girls to appear in a Jan video. Her big round ass is appealing for those who like PAWGs. Although there were creampies from the boys, there is hardly anything to see. Either the guys were shooting blanks or Cindy's pussy is a bottomless pit and refused to push out any cum. LOL...

View attachment JanB - B272 - Cindy Returns For More (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B272 - Cindy Returns For More (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

I am tossing in my last Tonya Hartlay video which was difficult to upscale since only one known source exists on the web. I had to filter the video 5 times to get it to look decent. It is Tonya's first audition as a pro with the legendary Tom Byron in 1996.

View attachment Pussyman Auditions 18 - scene 2 Tonya Hartlay & Tom Byron (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Pussyman Auditions 18 - scene 2 Tonya Hartlay & Tom Byron (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Here is B272 - Cindy Returns For More. The source had some issues with frame corruption but it is still viewable. I tried to smooth things out whe I upscaled it. Cindy is 6 feet tall making her one of the tallest girls to appear in a Jan video. Her big round ass is appealing for those who like PAWGs. Although there were creampies from the boys, there is hardly anything to see. Either the guys were shooting blanks or Cindy's pussy is a bottomless pit and refused to push out any cum. LOL...

View attachment 7151757

I am tossing in my last Tonya Hartlay video which was difficult to upscale since only one known source exists on the web. I had to filter the video 5 times to get it to look decent. It is Tonya's first audition as a pro with the legendary Tom Byron in 1996.

View attachment 7151774
The cameraman was terrible! Made this one hard to watch! 😅

View attachment 7151757

View attachment 7151774
Thanks Blue!

thanks blue tonya really looks good .She did layouts for magazines i cant find them anymore.Someone who followed her career said she became a prohibited chemical head there was a set of photos onn imagefap that was scary.

Back