VACATION FUN

24play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Was on vacation in Barbados and things were still a little slow with the nightlife and all due to the corona virus. My wife Suzy has been able to seduce the butlers many times on vacation over the years. However this trip the butlers were very cautious about losing their jobs with all the covid shut downs. We had looked around town but wasn’t having any luck their either.
We had really gave up on finding fun on this trip snd was just waiting to get back to Florida as we were attending a party that Saturday night. Just when we thought we were done we were hit up leaving our suite headed to the main pool by one of the water sports team members.
He approached us not even 50 feet from our suite snd started talking to us and asked if we were having a good time. We said we were but was disappointed in the night life on the island. He asked us what we were looking for and told him clubs snd good times. He asked like strip clubs or what and when I said maybe, he said the wife would get me for that. She spoke up and said why as she likes to have her own fun.
In the mean time he had noticed her QOS belly ring snd started flirting back with her and she with him. You could see he was getting a hard on looking at her in her skimpy bikini and tits and ass hanging out. He then asked us when we would be going back to our room and we said we could at anytime. He said go now and unlock the door in the back by our private pool.
We went back to our suite and he showed and said he needed a shower and she should join him. They both got undressed and got into the shower and started playing as she got on her knees snd started sucking his cock. After a little fun they moved to the bed where he went down on her snd started eating her pussy and licking it good.
He then moved up and started fucking her and pounding that pussy as she started squirting all over him. He fucked her in every position and then I moved up and she was sucking me off while he fucked her from behind. He then started to put his cock in her ass and she immediately started squirting all over him again. She loves to be fucked in the ass. She started begging him to fill her ass up with his cum and he finally obliged.
Once they came down off their high he went and dressed and asked us to meet him in our room again at three and we agreed.
He showed back up at three and we tagged teamed her all over again until he had to leave as he got off of his shift at 4 and had to leave the resort. Finally managed to keep her streak intact for fucking the staff at all the Caribbean islands we have visited over the 15 years.

Attachments

• BD48E998-048B-422E-AD93-BD9CBF18E02F.jpeg
    BD48E998-048B-422E-AD93-BD9CBF18E02F.jpeg
    901.5 KB · Views: 2,494
Was on vacation in Barbados and things were still a little slow with the nightlife and all due to the corona virus. My wife Suzy has been able to seduce the butlers many times on vacation over the years. However this trip the butlers were very cautious about losing their jobs with all the covid shut downs. We had looked around town but wasn’t having any luck their either.
We had really gave up on finding fun on this trip snd was just waiting to get back to Florida as we were attending a party that Saturday night. Just when we thought we were done we were hit up leaving our suite headed to the main pool by one of the water sports team members.
He approached us not even 50 feet from our suite snd started talking to us and asked if we were having a good time. We said we were but was disappointed in the night life on the island. He asked us what we were looking for and told him clubs snd good times. He asked like strip clubs or what and when I said maybe, he said the wife would get me for that. She spoke up and said why as she likes to have her own fun.
In the mean time he had noticed her QOS belly ring snd started flirting back with her and she with him. You could see he was getting a hard on looking at her in her skimpy bikini and tits and ass hanging out. He then asked us when we would be going back to our room and we said we could at anytime. He said go now and unlock the door in the back by our private pool.
We went back to our suite and he showed and said he needed a shower and she should join him. They both got undressed and got into the shower and started playing as she got on her knees snd started sucking his cock. After a little fun they moved to the bed where he went down on her snd started eating her pussy and licking it good.
He then moved up and started fucking her and pounding that pussy as she started squirting all over him. He fucked her in every position and then I moved up and she was sucking me off while he fucked her from behind. He then started to put his cock in her ass and she immediately started squirting all over him again. She loves to be fucked in the ass. She started begging him to fill her ass up with his cum and he finally obliged.
Once they came down off their high he went and dressed and asked us to meet him in our room again at three and we agreed.
He showed back up at three and we tagged teamed her all over again until he had to leave as he got off of his shift at 4 and had to leave the resort. Finally managed to keep her streak intact for fucking the staff at all the Caribbean islands we have visited over the 15 years.
Hot story!

We were happy to read that you had as much fun on Barbados as we had in 1972. The only regret we have is we did not have the opportunity to again enjoy the black men on Barbados (or on any other Caribbean Island). However, there were always plenty of black men in the NYC area to keep us both sated and happy.

Back