Should a hotwife reveal her face?

You dont have too- youve said enough beta boi.

You are not the judge of that. You will never be the one to order me when or how much should I speak. You confused me with your beta hubby. My cock is bigger than all of those black ones that you rode. Girls easily forget that if we like to see you enjoy, it doesn't automatically mean that we will put up with being humiliated and looked down upon. You have no idea who I am. Show some manners little girl.

You are not the judge of that. You will never be the one to order me when or how much should I speak. You confused me with your beta hubby. My cock is bigger than all of those black ones that you rode. Girls easily forget that if we like to see you enjoy, it doesn't automatically mean that we will put up with being humiliated and looked down upon. You have no idea who I am. Show some manners little girl.
You're funny. Telling women what to do and telling us what to think then puff up like a blow fish when called out on it. You're getting all blustery now like a little boy and the need to ascert your "manhood" is funny -because its apparent your not able to post it. Nice.

You're funny. Telling women what to do and telling us what to think then puff up like a blow fish when called out on it. You're getting all blustery now like a little boy and the need to ascert your "manhood" is funny -because its apparent your not able to post it. Nice.

Nope. Its just your projection. You just felt the need to be obnoxious towards me and you did it without hesitation. I don't mind. If it helps your frustration levels, fine. "Telling women"?. I haven't told you anything, I haven't spoken to you at all. I spoke to another person and you have not a slightest idea about our relation, if we know eachother, if we spoke prior, etc. Even if not, I quoted her message and spoke directly to her. If I wanted to talk to you, I would have quoted your words. Its not your business to defend her or anything. She's a grown girl, if I bother her she will say so or report me or whatever. Its none of your businees, so when its me, keep your tongue to yourself unless you are spoken to. Ascert what, post what? You are the last woman on this planet on whom I would want to ascert anything. Keep it to yourself lady and show some manners.

I wear a mask because my husband loves to see my reaction to the extramarital sex. Don't get pressured to show.. most guys love my mask and honestly many don't even know if your face is showing . It's your body they want to look at.
Well, a hotwife showing her face is a huge turn on but, I understand that most don't do it because the consequences can be devastating

I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.
The fact that you don't show your face not only for personal but also for professional reason is an indicator that you really do this because you love it, not as a business. Everybody should understand and respect that.

The fact that you don't show your face not only for personal but also for professional reason is an indicator that you really do this because you love it, not as a business. Everybody should understand and respect that.
What it means is that there are way too many people who have no respect and can’t grasp that images are not to be shared. Ever. There are posters here whose entire threads 100s of pages long are just stolen internet images.

What it means is that there are way too many people who have no respect and can’t grasp that images are not to be shared. Ever. There are posters here whose entire threads 100s of pages long are just stolen internet images.
Well, you're totally right. Many times I wish this cuckolding thing was normal and nobody would just others for what they do with their lives but, sadly people like to hurt those who do not choose to follow the major stream.

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Hey if you ready 4 the backlash, exposing family to your kink,i

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Iffffff You GROWN.... Do what you want...; & simply be Real.

Back