Sexy 24yo NYC pawg looking for some BBC, and all kinds of fun and connections

italianxrose

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hi everyone! So excited to be joining this community. I'm 24, single, live in NYC and have a nice juicy ass πŸ˜‡ I'm super kinky- very submissive, I love being a good slut, having fun with couples (bi and only dominant with women unless a guy likes to flip), obsessed with MFM and gang bang, and I love anal/anal play too! Really looking forward to meeting new people who enjoy the same things I do πŸ˜‹ What other pics should I post?

Attachments

• IMG_0043.mov
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 617
  • IMG_9805.jpg
    IMG_9805.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 655
Hi everyone! So excited to be joining this community. I'm 24, single, live in NYC and have a nice juicy ass πŸ˜‡ I'm super kinky- very submissive, I love being a good slut, having fun with couples (bi and only dominant with women unless a guy likes to flip), obsessed with MFM and gang bang, and I love anal/anal play too! Really looking forward to meeting new people who enjoy the same things I do πŸ˜‹ What other pics should I post?
Is the ass and the tattoos for me baby... You can take this mustache ride or get this dick anytime

I’d love to see you post some feet pics, your pussy spread wide open, and you sucking a dildo maybe? 😈😈😈

Fucking hot my love

En

Enjoy that BBC Dear!

you will enjoy the site. i am from NYC boycotte also jai 26 years old and i am of mexican origin. I need the best BBC encounters here

Ummmm! So Amazing! Love your Sweet White tongue and mouth! Love to Paint that tongue!

Very sexy

looking good gorgeous! let me know if you're ever in Vermont!

I can think of all kinds of ******* for you to post.... but I'd rather DO fine kinky ******* with you instead

Very nice.

Back