Verified PAWG for BBC in N.Florida! 😘

Looking to either play one on one & film or have hubby film/watch.
Very flexible with time & location ,but being ok with filming is a must.
Is my BBC prince charming out there ? :wub:

I'll be in MIA in January for a 2 day layover on the way to Jamaica. Hint Hint...

Hello wonderful people of B2W, I'm visiting Miami for the next two weeks! I would love to reconnect with the fine BBC of my hometown & make some new connections. If interested send me a PM & I'll try to set something up with you based on my availability.

P.s. I've separated from my husband so this will be my first time flying solo, be gentle with me...unless I say otherwise. :wub:

Attachments

• 20200930_193221_2.gif
    20200930_193221_2.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 147
  • 20200912_224833_1.gif
    20200912_224833_1.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 151
Hello wonderful people of B2W, I'm visiting Miami for the next two weeks! I would love to reconnect with the fine BBC of my hometown & make some new connections. If interested send me a PM & I'll try to set something up with you based on my availability.

P.s. I've separated from my husband so this will be my first time flying solo, be gentle with me...unless I say otherwise. :wub:
I'm definitely interested in joining you. For some reason it's not allowing me to send you a message.

Definitely interested

Interested in seeing you some time and get the next 2 weeks

Back