More often than Not

I'm just trying to learn why girls are all going black. I don't understand why y'all can't give all races a chance. Why do blacks get to be worshipped like this?
Probably because there's snivelling little white boys like you running around drying us all up.

Who the fuck wants to date someone so damn whiny and insecure .. Ew.

Probably because there's snivelling little white boys like you running around drying us all up.

Who the fuck wants to date someone so damn whiny and insecure .. Ew.
I'm sorry, you're right. Im trying to this in if it's real. I just have be rejected for being white alot. If we change our attitude do white guys have a chance or?

I'm sorry, you're right. Im trying to this in if it's real. I just have be rejected for being white alot. If we change our attitude do white guys have a chance or?
chelsea peretti ew GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This is really pretty simple *******. A lot of women, majority perhaps, prefer big cocks and if that's one of the things they're after then they'll naturally gravitate towards the men they expect will have them. That's really 90% of it right there. You could talk about attitude, toughness, confidence and swag, but there are plenty of men of all races that have those things and an average white or Latino guy that works out hard and has done a little boxing or martial arts is going to be way tougher than 90% of men haven't regardless of their race. You don't see women fetishising Hispanic men the same way they do black men however and I'm pretty sure we all know the reason why.

The conservative ones in general love bbc. Talk all that ******* about black men and how they’re all these horrible people, but at the end of the day they know that nothing makes them more wet, nothing makes them cum harder than a dark skinned black man on top of them giving them good dick. Like Tomi Lahren- the conservative white blonde woman and to the horror of her conservative white male supporters... she loves fucking black men 🤷🏾‍♀️
Hmmm... I would consider myself medium complexed. Is it your position that a dark skinned man is more visually stimulating to the majority of white women who desire them?

Nah... Think I'll Take Your Word For It. Lol. I Agree With Much Of What I've Seen You Post...Except In This Case Of Course. My Medium Melanated Self Just Can't Stand The Pain... Lol🤣😘
Now come on...

You think white people know the difference between brown skinned and dark skinned lmao.
Light skinned Beyonce
Brown skinned Gabrielle Union
Dark skinned Kelly rowland

Back