Looking in central FL

TampBBC813

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I’ve been mixing and mingling most definitely enjoying myself but I’m hoping to find something long term and as much as it’s put out there it seems like one of the hardest things to find. Am I doing something wrong, or am I not looking in the right place 🤔

I’ve been mixing and mingling most definitely enjoying myself but I’m hoping to find something long term and as much as it’s put out there it seems like one of the hardest things to find. Am I doing something wrong, or am I not looking in the right place 🤔
My friend from university referred me to this site after my break-up, and she was on B2W a little over 4 years ago. Initially for casual fun while still with her bf, but ended up meeting a guy in Florida whom she connected with and now they're expecting. It was just really random, since they had no intent other than a hookup.
It just depends how you're putting yourself out there I guess in the long run. I'm hoping to use the site more once I'm back in NY.

My friend from university referred me to this site after my break-up, and she was on B2W a little over 4 years ago. Initially for casual fun while still with her bf, but ended up meeting a guy in Florida whom she connected with and now they're expecting. It was just really random, since they had no intent other than a hookup.
It just depends how you're putting yourself out there I guess in the long run. I'm hoping to use the site more once I'm back in NY.
You should come to FL too 😉

Back