First time a black man fucked you bareback

It was the first time I had sex with any black men. There have been a few since who used condoms, but that was their choice. YES, YES, YES, YES because I knew it was going to happen,. The parties were black men and white women. Once in a while a white or other race man might show up, and sometimes. black women were there, but very few. My younger sister was the one who 'turned me out'. We knew it would happen. :bigsmile::sex::threesome:
Damn That's what I love to hear from you and I am very interested in hearing more about your experiences with the lifestyle and I love to share my knowledge and experiences with you as well! ♠️🤴🏿💪🏿👁👁✊🏿

Cathy and I were at a friend's house for a adult party. We were playing dark room surprise. Cathy was I room with the 10 of diamonds on the door, of course the guys did not know who was naked in bed in the room. Lester pulled the 10 of diamonds out the men's deck of cards. The light in thre hall was turned off and Lester entered the room. Cathy a I'd she was really surprised after they had set in the dark and then turned on the light. She was hooked on black cocktail since

Back