Dating as a cuck ( after 14 years)

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
want to talk about the difference between having a woman who is right for you as a woman but not as a cuckoldress. I have heard advice from women and couples alike who say to get to her know as a person first. This is simply NOT true and when your dating as a cuck sometimes she may be the perfect match for you emotionally but not sexually

. Just like how you may not be her perfect match sexually but emotionally. Furthermore, as dating cucks we blind ourselves to women we are not attractive to for the sack of finding a cuck partner. This is unfair for both. I understand that there is many more wannabe cucks and very few women interested in it. But as a man who has spent thousands and who has recently given up all of his 20’s to pursue this, it will never last the test of time. Because if your only turned on by her because of cuckolding then you are not really going to love her the way she needs you to.

I guess the question is how do you attract women to you in the first place? I don’t know it seems that many of the cuck couples I have come across it is the man that has allowed the woman to cuck them with his submissive permission. Many times it’s the woman who either gives him the ultimatum of accept me fucking other men and deal with it or leave. I could be wrong. Either way I enjoy bitch bois and couples when I find them here in Destin Fla

Back