Cages

Best material for a cage?

• Total voters
have you ever worn a cage. the first couple of days are fine, then reality sets in and you question your decision.... Also, imagine trying to get off while your wife is with her lover and you can't..... maybe its for you, but I would start out with a day or two.

have you ever worn a cage. the first couple of days are fine, then reality sets in and you question your decision.... Also, imagine trying to get off while your wife is with her lover and you can't..... maybe its for you, but I would start out with a day or two.
I wear it now, but I can’t do it for a long time, there is discomfort and my wife releases me, but I would like her total humiliation and dominance over me, so that she does not open me, despite my requests.

I guess that all depends on the the discomfort that you are having. Hubby has pain because he tries to get hard, but is not able. I am thinking about doing a prince albert on him so that we can get a cage that is, shall we say, more permanent!

I've tried a rubber one.....which is okay...but its escapable pretty easy.
I've tried plastic one.....theyre good....not so easy to escape but they use to break if u wear for longer and have to resist certain moves of your body. I've tried metal cages and its almost impossible to escape, they dont break, but u gotta carefully select the size as they can hurt ur cock. So im finally with a cage which is lightweight stainless steel with peehole plug....lol.....for me....best choice and decision ever....i love it and i wear permanently

Attachments

• 20230815_081825.jpg
    20230815_081825.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 17
Would say plastic first to find the right size and the proper model that fit you well. +1 to cobra model for the cage (and the ring !)
Even if plastic could do the job, metal is also a stronger symbol (not only symbol 😅) and that is another important point with this gameplay.

Back