Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
Bla,bla,bla...go to sleep!

My girl thinks it would turn her on so much and honestly I’m hard just thinking about pulling a huge black cock glistening with her juices out of her tight pussy and licking the juices off and sucking it rock hard before guiding it back into her. She’s even joked I’ll probably suck it until he cums so I better suck good to make sure it’s instantly hard for her again LoL

I'd love to see my hubby being ****** to suck a bbc by a strong black bull. I'd love to finger myself and watch him. After that bbc is nice and hard I'd call him over to take my pussy and have hubby watch and lick his black balls as they smack into me. :sex::mstickle::blackheart:
My Wife/Mistress has said many times that nothing makes Her more wet, than watching me sucking Her Men off and swallowing their cum....

I'd love to see my hubby being ****** to suck a bbc by a strong black bull. I'd love to finger myself and watch him. After that bbc is nice and hard I'd call him over to take my pussy and have hubby watch and lick his black balls as they smack into me. :sex::mstickle::blackheart:
I fantasize about being ****** to deepthroat a BBC and feeling is swell and cum directly into my stomach! Yummy

This is the very definition of *******. Did you seek justice or did you want it to happen again?
He stopped by the next day on his way to home to Chicago. My wife was at work. He made me suck him until he unloaded in my mouth. Then he shoved me down over the arm of the couch and lubed my asshole. When he pushed it in, I thought he was going to rip me apart. After he came inside he kept fucking me. The added lube from his cum eased the pain.All of a sudden, I came without touching it. When he came the second time, he pulled out and made me clean him. He left and we haven't seen him since due to moves around the country by both of us. He keeps in touch wanting to get together again.

my favorite.. hardening my wifes lover for her pussy.. and kissing his balls just before he shoots inside her body . gives her the validation that I really enjoy seeing her with her lovers cock inside her body.

There is no ******* only willing worship at the church. My job as the altar boy is to prepare the body, his and hers, for the communion. With an audience or without. With both bull and queen making their kitty boy recite the words of adoration and submission. Only to then wait until the divine nectar to be *******. And, to prepare for clean up.
TLDR: I love sucking black cock in front of women :LOL:

Back