Bull Sharing Your Woman?

yes happens frequently wih my wife..she loves meeting hie friends she knows that means more cock and cum in her..more ways to prove she just loves it and loves showing her willingness to show that she wants the risk of getting pregnant over and over and ultimately surrender to them

Well it's not always about being jealous, or even being possessive. Although I definitely won't want another man touching my queen. Well, when it comes to here we'll yeah. Outside of her it's just not my thing. I don't even do 3 sums or engage in any scenario that includes another man unless it's the hubby watching.
Like I said, in my experience jealousy and possessiveness were more common with black men than white men. Maybe not in everyone's experiences, but definitely in mine.

Last edited:
Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain
Not the bulls guy friends but he has shares her with other couples in that he would have 3somes with her and another hotwife. I wouldn't find out until days or even weeks later. I loved seeing how devoted she was to being his slut

Back