Breeding fantasy

This fantasy excites me but in reality it could lead to problems, not acceptable socially etc. What married women think of it. Pls respond
Hey Charu, You know that I got 9.50 inches long Circumcised walls Throbbing Mushroom Headed BBC all for wherever You needs Me and I am here often and I live 90 miles north of dtwn Jacksonville Florida on the wide mighty St. John's River Baby Girl!!!

Hey Charu, You know that I got 9.50 inches long Circumcised walls Throbbing Mushroom Headed BBC all for wherever You needs Me and I am here often and I live 90 miles north of dtwn Jacksonville Florida on the wide mighty St. John's River Baby Girl!!!

It's a very sexy fantasy but just that a fantasy for most people
I real Big 9.50 inches long Mushroom Headed walls BBC Man. with a Great heart and real compassion for a Great White Woman such as You ClaireBear:?

as my wife would say, its a woman's choice, prerogative, & responsibility (to her ch!ldren) as to whom she he sire her offspring.
she would also tell you that if her husband truly loves & supports this, he'd understand & respect/support that too.

Back