Black cocks cumming

I love how that beautifully muscular cock of yours leaps so powerfully upwards as it delivers the huge main spurts of your thick white black-baby batter. As if the preparatory pool of semen that oozed from it before you shot the remainder of your enviably huge load wouldn't suffice to impregnate any ovulating woman if it got to bathe her fucked-open cervix.

Ahhhhh, how I envy the sure-fire nature of the copious ejaculations of young black males like you. And how my ex-wife loves the manly jerkings of my buddy's young black cock in her as he finishes ball-deep in her grossly stretched up cock-milking lovesheath.

That's Black Youth for you.

Sigh....................................

Last edited:
Every time I watch this incredibly hot GIF I'm reminded of the uncontrollable intensely viscero-erotic responses I have when I'm watching my beautifully horny and athletic young black buddy ejaculating into my ex at the finish of a tempestuous bareback fuck right beside me in our bed.

I've already made sure that I'm as close-in as possible to the action and optimally positioned to watch the wild orgasmic jerkings of the root and pump-bulge of my buddy's ballsdeep-thrust cock.

What gets me off, wrenchingly, every time is knowing that my manfully grunting buddy is pumping home lob-after-lob of thick white black-baby-batter that he has been banking up in his balls and pelvis and giving him that deliciously deep ache of urging seminal overfulness that brooks no watching ex-husband's nervousness or pathetic protest or attempted expression of his vain sense of prior possession of his ex.

My knowing that as the lovers cry out together at the finish of their beautiful bareback fuck and my buddy's huge and phenomenally muscular cock is leaping and unstoppably spurting in my ex's grossly overstretched vagina, gives me the biggest erotic charge and most wrenching orgasms I ever have.

All because of those vivid mental images I have of my buddy's gaping cumslit fountaining super-potent spurt after spurt of his provenly highly fertile baby-batter straight into my ecstatic ex's cum-thirsty fucked-open cervix.

I hope that splendid young black so hotly portrayed doing his stuff in that GIF is getting his share of baby-wanting young wives.

What a woeful waste of thick warm pent-up youngman's soothing spunk it would be if he isn't.

Last edited:
910_1000.gif
828_1000.gif

The cock on the right is the perfect twin of my buddy's, all the way down to those propulsive muscular contractions of its super-girthy root and shaft and the first two warning spurts of about the ten to thirteen my buddy's delivers when we masturbate together.

My buddy's third to sixth spurts are consistently more than twice the volume of his first two and are lofted between 8 and 12 inches vertically.

My wife (now my ex) swears his spurts are much bigger and more forceful when it's her and not the air that he's shooting into. Going by the huge surges of his spunk that erupt between the stretched rim of her vagina and the orgasmically jerking root of his balls-deep buried cock, I have no reason to disbelieve her. But merely thinking about what she feels when his spurts are thumping manfully into the back of her vagina drives me nuts and fills me with lust and envy.

Nothwithstanding the intense but thankfully only transient anguish I feel when watching my ex orgasming convulsively and simuĺtaneously with my buddy, it's fantastically hot to visualise him spurting as long and hard and copiously into her as he undoubtedly does. But at the same time it's so massively intimidating for me that I often despair of satisfying her ever again.

Oh well, that's Black Youth for you. Resplendently beautiful physique-wise, athletically, sensationally supple and super-potent, and extremely addicktive.

I just live with it and through it in our threesomes and in my private twosomes with my buddy and keep on savouring his spunk and loving it to my ecstatic Little Deaths.

Those super-spurtings of life-giving deliciously musky spunk fountaining so triumphantly from my buddy's glorious erections blow my mind so totally that in the very act I become incapable of distinguishing Love from Lust. To be perfectly honest I don't even try to but revel indiscriminately and shamelessly orgiastically in both.

I wouldn't have it any other way, especially when it's my turn to be topped.

Last edited:
Back