B2W Sensual IR Dancing (Salsa, Kizomba, Forro etc...)

Afro-Latin dancing makes greater sex later?

• For Sure! It feels like preliminary to me!

• I can definitely enjoy it, in some cases

• Not for me, it's always get kinda awkward...

• Never tried but I'm willing to!

• Never tried never will.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

DominusNoir

Hello freaky peeps! :balanced:

This is not my footage.

Watching Interracial sensual dancing, especially Afro-Latin music such as salsa or kizomba always looks amazing and sure feels that way too.

It is also a great way to start discovering each other quite intimately without real commitment, holding and feeling each other, leading and being led, eyes locked, BBC rubbing, grinding on BBC... all that sexy fun while having great time and being safe!

Especially, for single ladies and those who like to have a social meet first, I think that is great way to break the ice and get things going nicely.

I really do enjoy it myself, on the beach, in a club, with an expert or a complete beginner it is always enjoyable!

:qos: WHITE LADIES do enjoy being latin danced to the bed? ?

? BLACK MEN do use dancing to gauge and feel out white girls and show off your skills? ?

:giggle:HUSBANDS do enjoy leaving your wives in good black hands on the dancefloor? ?

Share your thoughts in the comments and on poll too! (y)

I'm in London UK by the way, if some wants to hookup or discuss this private just PM me!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-06-09 à 21.29.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-06-09 à 21.29.34.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 69
My wife and I both love kizomba videos, but we have never done it. I would love to go to a kizomba party with her so that she can dance with these outstanding men while I sit at the side of the dance floor and watch her swaying and gliding.

My wife and I both love kizomba videos, but we have never done it. I would love to go to a kizomba party with her so that she can dance with these outstanding men while I sit at the side of the dance floor and watch her swaying and gliding.
Agree... Wish there were more kizomba dance nights at clubs.

Back