American Blackmen........Biden any Different from Trump?

Nobody wants to pay %42 tax under democRATS. We'd like to keep it %23 under Trump and Ima vote for him again in next election again.

lol you don't know how marginal tax rates work. guess you didn't work in finance

And I dont give a ******* about Chaka what he thinks about covid, Middle East, Space program. He's anti-democRATS. He pledged voting for Trump for 2 elections and he did live-insta with Kanye West and 50 Cent and they also voted for Trump. So, I don't really give a ******* what he thinks about covid, I fully agree with him voting for Trump over democRATS. Y'all think Chaka is white now, dont u? Lmaooo

are you getting paid to type this drivel that will be read by like 4 people?

Let's hear your covid theories now. Because if I agree with you on one topic, I must agree with you in every other topic in the world according to Ridgelyfan lol. I tell this dude that I agree with Chaka about between Trump-Biden topic, he tells me but Chaka believes in conspiracy theories about covid? Lmao. Like if I agree with him on topic, there's a clause that says, I must agree with him everything he says about other subjects lol

hey you brought the guy up. the first thing I found out about him was that he was attacking and doxxing black doctors because they tried to inform people about covid.

you know, that disease that has been killing a lot of people, and minorities especially. not sure how you think you're going to convince anyone that chaka is looking out for black people, I mean damn

@ridgelyfan Are you gonna say he's white too? Lol. I totally agree with him.

Biden isn't any better than Trump and never will be. Trump is a lot more honest than him even though he's racist, just like Biden. I didn't see 48 year of Biden's politician career, he did anything for minorities. Zero.
You support for your statement is a man who says Trump is a straight up racist?
That seems legit.

What are you actually measuring when you say they haven't done anything for me?
Federally electeds pass legislation. The application or enforcement of that legislation falls on the executive at the local and state levels.
Basically they sign *******. How that ******* is carried out will affect you positively or negatively.
Biden has signed orders re-enforcing equality. Trump was removing all orders that made discrimination against government policies. Trump went out of his way to scrub the agencies of programs or enforcement tools.
In Biden's first few hours in office he reversed that, putting some teeth back into it.
In spite of what @ApexFromDallas said, Blacks made major gains in education, employment and home ownership under Clinton. Until Obama came along and improved on that. Before that, it was Carter, and before that it was Johnson which were the biggest gains since the end of slavery.
Those are easy to measure. What didn't change was racism. Redlining, discriminatory hiring practices, loan discrimination and other practices were still in place. So, why would cops and prosecutors be immune from institutional racism that even Senator Tim Scott (R-South Carolina) admitted exists in 2016 before Pres tRump, two weeks ago suddenly he forgot.
Trump removed policies of protection and that gave local governments no fear. No fear policing means no fear of punishment or losing their job for killing unarmed people and people fleeing them. Hey, they were afraid so it's OK (when did so many chickenshits want to become cops). My point is, judge legislators by their legislation. Enforcement and application falls on your local governments.

Last edited:
How dumb can one be, Trump never banned trade from China, nor did he impose a total travel ban from China, until the first week in February. Oh and while we are at it, he did not declare a national emergency until March 13 2020, up until that date he was telling everyone it was like the flu. You must be one of those Trump cultist, who thinks everyone is as dumb as you. Oh and no one called him a racist because he finally did take the steps needed he was called a racist because he started calling it the China Flu. Everything i have stated i have receipts to back it up, I'll show mine if you show yours.
But you stayed absolutely nothing. Pres trump recieved awards for diversity from none other than bkack rights bliw hard jesse jackson. Trump was never xalled a racist from people lije you who are led around by the nose until he put an R in front of his name. Your ignorance is stimach turning.

But you stayed absolutely nothing. Pres trump recieved awards for diversity from none other than bkack rights bliw hard jesse jackson. Trump was never xalled a racist from people lije you who are led around by the nose until he put an R in front of his name. Your ignorance is stimach turning.
Actually i have always called Trump a racist piece of crap unlike you and everyone else who voted for him black or white i knew of Trumps racist record and of his daddy, i knew of Trumps financial misdeeds i knew he was a lying con man. So dont tell me what i knew and did not know about Trump.

No matter who is at the top, yeah they get the finger pointed at them but Congress is where the power of change is. Just think many don’t have term limits so policies are made and many opinions don’t change. Many go from there to the highest office in the land. So by then, money is already flowing and their interest is already decided
100% correct.

Lmao. I said I was born in Flatbush dude not currently living. I've been located in Europe right now and yes I also lived 6 years in San Diego and LA too during college time. Since you have questions about black ppl not voting for Biden, you should follow instagram.com/chakabars and see yourself how huge portions of black people never vote for democrats. Just bc it doesnt mean your friends don't, it dont mean nobody else do. Yes, he gave facts from gov website like more black people were shot dead in Obama era than ever before. Are u gonna say Chaka is white too now? lol Make sure to not miss out his live sessions.
Who is this Chaka person, a African American wants to know?

Please, just Stop LYING...!!! Biden DID call Trump a RACIST for Banning travel from China.
It
"IS" the CHINESE FLU...!!!! THAT's where it came from...!!!
No different than the "Spanish" Flu and the "German" Measles.
Please get a GRIP on REALITY...
ALOHA
Sorry to inform you but the Spanish Flu started in the US. They only call it the Spanish Flu because Spanish newspapers were the first to talk about it. US soldiers brought it to Europe when they went to fight WWI. The swine flu that started on a US corporate farm back during Obama's presidency was never called the American swine flu.

The swine flu that started on a US corporate farm back during Obama's presidency was never called the American swine flu.
You just dredged up and replied to a post from over a year ago by a person who is no longer a member of the site. Tilting at windmills might be more productive.

You're wrong about the 2009 swine flu. That pandemic originated in Mexico.

True it wasn't called the American or Mexican swine flu. However naming diseases for where they first come to the forefront is a common practice, e.g. your Spanish flu example. It didn't evolve in Spain...more likely in Kansas, but it first hit the news in Spain thanks to wartime press restrictions and the name stuck.

Another prime example of viruses named after their apparent geographic origin...."ebola" whose genus was named after the Ebola river near where it was first discovered. The knuckle-dragging public commonly calls it just ebola, but that is the genus....there's actually 6 known species of ebola, each named for locations where they were discovered: Zaire Ebolavirus, Bundibugyo ebolavirus, Reston ebolavirus, Sudan ebolavirus, Bombali ebolavirus, and Taï Forest ebolavirus.

Lmao. I said I was born in Flatbush dude not currently living. I've been located in Europe right now and yes I also lived 6 years in San Diego and LA too during college time. Since you have questions about black ppl not voting for Biden, you should follow instagram.com/chakabars and see yourself how huge portions of black people never vote for democrats. Just bc it doesnt mean your friends don't, it dont mean nobody else do. Yes, he gave facts from gov website like more black people were shot dead in Obama era than ever before. Are u gonna say Chaka is white too now? lol Make sure to not miss out his live sessions.
Still waiting for you to tell me who this Chaka person is.

You just dredged up and replied to a post from over a year ago by a person who is no longer a member of the site. Tilting at windmills might be more productive.

You're wrong about the 2009 swine flu. That pandemic originated in Mexico.

True it wasn't called the American or Mexican swine flu. However naming diseases for where they first come to the forefront is a common practice, e.g. your Spanish flu example. It didn't evolve in Spain...more likely in Kansas, but it first hit the news in Spain thanks to wartime press restrictions and the name stuck.

Another prime example of viruses named after their apparent geographic origin...."ebola" whose genus was named after the Ebola river near where it was first discovered. The knuckle-dragging public commonly calls it just ebola, but that is the genus....there's actually 6 known species of ebola, each named for locations where they were discovered: Zaire Ebolavirus, Bundibugyo ebolavirus, Reston ebolavirus, Sudan ebolavirus, Bombali ebolavirus, and Taï Forest ebolavirus.
It started on a US owned corporate farm. And Mexico and the US tried to blame it on China.

Back